- Students guilty of the following offences will be liable to be withdrawn from the academy:-
- Stealing and indulging in acts of moral turpitude
- Willfully and deliberately damaging the Academy's Property
- Activities which cause dissatisfaction among others
- Redeness to staff
- Frequent absence from classroom/other academic activities without proper cause
- Violation of Academy rules
- Smoking/ indulging in drugs
- Bringing explosives, fire arms and weapons of any type to the school
- Bringing cell phones, CDs, record players or radios to the school
- Following are strictly forbidden. Defaulters will bedealt with severely:-
- Disfiguring or defacing the Academy's Property
- Leanding and borrowing money
- Using unauthorized medicines
- Using unfair means in examinations/tests
- Every staff member has the right to check the students for the violation of the prescribed rules.
ATTENDANCE AND LEAVE
- Attendance is compulsory and absentees are dealt as per the code of conduct. Leave is granted in case of illness when a medical certificate is provided and in emergent cases, on the written request of parent/guardians. Absentees/defaulters are fined as under:-
- Late comers in the morning-Rs. 50/- perday
- Whole day absence without leave application Rs. 50 perday
- Absenting from class without permission-Rs 20/-
- Leaving school without permission-SLC will be issued
- Late departure- Rs. 50/-perday
The name of a student shall be struck off the rolls of the Academy if she remains absent without leave for ten consecutive days. In case of readmission, the parents will have to pay admission fee.
- No student will be granted leave of absence for more than three months.
PAYMENT OF DUES
- Dues once paid are not refundable.
- All dues inclusive of miscellaneous expenses and other charges will be deposited in all Askari Commercial Bank Ltd. and Meezan Bank Tufail Road Lahore Cantt.
- Dues must be paid in full, latest by 12th of each month.
- Students who join the Academy during the course of a term shall be charged full fee for that term. However, if the fee has been paid to the previous institution then it will be charged from the data/month of admission.
- Changes in fee and other cahrges are made by the Governing Body and are conveyed to the parents as and when made.
LATE PAYMENT OF DUES
- If the dues are not paid by the due date, the defaulter will be fines Rs. 20.00 per day. As per policy in vogue, if the fee is not paid for twenty days after the expiry of due date, the name of the student may be struck off from the Academy rolls.
- Following the above, a student wil not be allowed to attend the classes at the beginning of a term if her dues for the previous term have not been paid.
- Parents/guardians are not allowed to meet any student or teacher during working hours without the permission of the Principal. They can see the Principal daily between 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. on Monday and Wednesday only. The complaints concerning their children, if any, should be made directly to the Principal.
- All correspondence pertaining to the Academy shall be addressed to the Principal, Garrison Academy for Girls, Sarfraz Rafiqui Road, Lahore Cantt.